|Grid Reference||SO 11726 22401|
|Date of visit||9 July 2004|
Four kilns with two draw tunnels to each. Constructed alongside the Brecon and Abergavenny Canalby Jonathan Dixon of Brynoer Colliery. The kilns were served by the Brinoer Tramroad which was opened in 1815 and oerated by Dixon and George Overton.
*Hughes, Stephen, The Brecon Forest Tramroads, RCAHM in Wales, 1990.
Back to Powys limekilns index
© David Kitching 2005
Page last updated 30.5.2005